Wednesday, January 11, 2012

"The Worst Comic Ever"

While I will not claim to -like- parking meters, I can admit that there is something compelling about them - perhaps it's their status as one of urbanity's most loathed inanimate objects, or perchance it is their precocious behavior, maybe even it could be their mischievous sense of humor (so many shockingly-interrupted pedestrians!)... or might it just be how closely they, in their dutiful glamourlessness, remind me of so many people I love - just a bit too sincere to excite the masses, and mostly too modest to object.. Whatever it is, and for one reason or another, I've developed a soft spot for them - so much so that they've begun to appear anthropomorphized in my sappy comix. Consider for example "The Worst Comic Ever," drawn, by me, on January 6, 2012:


terrible. ( :

2 comments: